Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Con Que Pagaremos ~ Happy Birthday Patrick

This is one of my favorite Fernando Ortega songs. The Spanish is so beautiful, but if you don't understand Spanish, the English translation is also on this video.

I'm dedicating this post to my sweet husband, Patrick. I believe that he was part of God's plan for me and that's just another thing that I am grateful to Him for. Today is Pat's birthday. For a month and 1 day, we'll be the same age.

Happy Birthday Patrick!

I love you more than words can say.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday wishes to Patrick. That's a beautiful song by Fernanado Ortega.

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!!

Enjoy!
Lynn

joated said...

Happy Birthday, Pat!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hope he has a fantastic birthday!!!!
Love those chipmunks. :)

Loui♥ said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!!
Hope your day is fabulous!!
with Cassie by your side,
how could it be anything but?
ENJOY!!!
warmest sandy hugs.. Loui♥

SusanB-knits said...

Happy Birthday Patrick! Love the chipmunks!!

The JR said...

Have a wonderful birthday Patrick!

Rev. Paul said...

Happy birthday, Patrick!