Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Z to A Mondays - The Letter S

Schweitzer Mountain and Sandpoint, Idaho Two of my favorite places in the U.S.A.!! We spent many lovely summers on top of Schweitzer before buying our property in Bonners Ferry.
Go visit Jen’s blog to see all the other A to Z Monday bloggers.
Oh, and my apologies for making this a Tuesday post. Patrick arrived home with a rental truck and we had to get it unloaded! I’ll try to be better next Monday.;<)
love, Cassie

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are always excused for being late. :)
This looks like a lovely place too. One day, I will have to venture alllll the way to Idaho.

Rev. Paul said...

I haven't been to Idaho since '77. Your views of it look a lot better than what I can recall from the interstate, driving through Tremonten (sp?).

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I have never been to Idaho---and never knew anyone from there, until a childhood friend retired in Nampa. That's it--when it comes to my "Idaho" knowledge. Your pictures are amazing. I'd love to go there sometime.

Hugs,
Betsy

Dorothy said...

It's a beautiful place and we only passed through. Maybe we'll get back out there someday.
Hugs!
Dorothy

John Going Gently said...

looks like a Norman Rockwell painting

John Poole said...

That's definitely a very ski-able looking mountain. And love the quaint downtown photo. I need to check this place out. Always wanted to ski Idaho! Thanks for posting!

Connie said...

You're definitely excused for being late posting, Cassie if I am excused for being waaaaaay late in commenting. HA! Looks like a beautiful spot. :D