Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Patrick!!

These are some of our junky, outdoors shoes sitting by the door. I keep my sweetie's size 13's there just as a reminder every time I go to the door. I also leave his old sneakers just outside the door too. Baby Rocket Dog likes to steal one once in a while and run around the cabin with it. She and Hootie really miss Pat when he's gone too. Today, Sept.30th, is Patrick's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! I love you and miss you. XOXO-Cassie

13 comments:

Dorothy said...

♫ Happy Birthday to Patrick ♪♫
Too bad he's not with you to celebrate!!!

Life With Dogs said...

That reads like a menu around our house. I wouldn't dare leave mine out!

Rev. Paul said...

Happy birthday, Patrick! I see in recent photos that you're not sporting the sling anymore, so that's good, too.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Birthday Patrick..... I know you miss him terribly Cassie... You'll have to have a big celebration when you see him again.
Hugs,
Betsy

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Birthday BRD and Hootie's Dad.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Dawn said...

hope you & patrick had a grand birthday celebration!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!!!!
Size 13??? Gollllly. :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Pat!--I know no one else could fill those shoes of yours for Cassie.

reliv4life said...

Well - Happy Birthday Pat!! and have a good day yourself Lady!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!!

How nice and neat you keep those shoes. I have four pair of flip flops piled up by my back door...all mine.

John Going Gently said...

belated greetings!

Connie said...

Happy belated birthday to Patrick! Hope it was a special day for him. :) I'm sure you'll celebrate extra when you do get to see him, Cassie.

John Poole said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Patrick! Hope you guys had a great time! ~Cousin John