- 14 ounces of 50% less salt cashews.
- A half of a heart shaped rock.
- A quarter pound of butter.
- In BabyRD & Hootie's stomach Saturday.
- In Hootie's stomach Sunday.
- In BabyRd's stomach Monday.
Yes, the charming little ruffians in the video are conducting secret taste tests while Patrick & I are out of the house or otherwise not occupied with them. Surprisingly neither of them have had the dreaded trots (yet) since polishing off the above mentioned items. Baby just got over diarrhea from eating Hootie's puppy chow. Vet says she has a sensitive GI tract. Hmmm. Shouldn't she limit her butter intake? She is such a poacher and is a notorious counter surfer. Hootie just jumps up on the bed and goes through whatever is on our night stands. Ah, the life of a dog.
Hope your week is off to a good start. Blessings on your heads to all who pass this way. love, Cassie