Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Week

This past week has been really busy. Decided to paint the basement bathroom so I could have my toilet installed. Gave it 2 good coats and it turned out nice. The shade (deerfield) looks really cool with the newly stained floor. Yippeee. Purchased a pine sink vanity but did not have that hooked up yet as the plumber squeezed us in for the toilet only, and I didn't want to press my luck. Have to stay on the good side of the plumber, you know. ;<) He recommended a book called Water Dogs for help in getting my little beasts in line. I'm at the library now, but they don't carry it. Checked out a couple other books by the same author (Wolters) and hopefully they will give me some good instruction. Gotta go now. Baby is with me & we left the bad boy at the cabin by himself. Better go see what mischief he has gotten into. More later. Hope you all had a good week. Blessings on your heads. love, Cassie

1 comment:

reliv4life said...

hope your cabin was still on one piece when you came home! :) blessings right back at you!!