Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Thursday, August 28, 2008

SCHS Class of 1968 Reunion ~ 40 Years!

Here is a hodgepodge of pictures I took at the reunion. I thought I took more individual shots than I did. Meant to get a pic of Patrick & me (we can reenact it later on for the camera I guess:<), and Tom & Connie & Barb & Eddie, Diane & Jerry,Don and his wife, and more, but the brain was obviously on overload. Trying to figure out who everyone was??? I'm including more than one group photo because different folks are more visible on some. I'm sitting on the far left in the group picture here, while in reality I was actually on my far right. (I AM very conservative!) Stage left, stage right, I always get them confused. Here's to old codgers reminiscing and enjoying each others company!

6 comments:

Connie said...

Everyone looks very happy---I bet you had a fun time. It must have been nice to be able to share your faith with old friends as well.

I hope you have a nice Labor Day Weekend, Cassie! :)

reliv4life said...

What a blast!! bet it would be hard to figure out who everyone is!!

Cassie said...

Daisy ~ Yes,it was a good time. Happy holiday to you too! Don't work.
Michele ~ If you get a chance to go to a class reunion, even if you we not buds with some folks, GO. Barriers from when we were those awful teens are no longer there.

Gill - That British Woman said...

is this the first one you have had? Did you recognize everyone? Are you glad you went?

Thanks for popping by my blog,

Gill from Canada

Cassie said...

Gill ~ No (they had one for 20,25,30,35 years, but I never attended...too far away),no not even & yes! Your blog is very informative. Wish I could get it at my cabin rather then in the Library parking lot. We will eventually get a land line then I will be able to print stuff at home.

Jen said...

Wonderful- you look stunning! Glad you had a good time and the connections were there! Praise the King!
I went to my 20th and the clicks were still there sorry to say. Nice memories of my parochial schooling. ha!