Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Friday, May 23, 2008

Freebie Friday - Really Good Deals

Today Larsens had a terrific Memorial Day sale & to top it off, they had JoJo Baker (a local personality) cooking and giving out FREE giant hot dogs. I bought Patrick several items of clothing for super deals and got David (my son in law) some flip flops and bought a cool, wool purse I have had my eye on for over a year......All on sale. Before that I went to the hospital and got my blood drawn using a FREE coupon we picked up at the health fair last weekend. A FREE cholesterol test. Patrick and I like FREE things. I am sure you have all heard that you can't get something for nothing, but that really is not true. I've just mentioned a few freebies I have gotten. Now, I know that a few of my friends & family who read this blog are Christians, so you understand the concept of a FREE GIFT. But, for those of you who do not know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, I want to ask you a question. Do you know where you are going to spend your eternity? Heaven or Hell? If you are saying well I might go to Heaven because I've been a pretty good person. Or if you are saying no way I'll go to Heaven because I've done too many rotten things in my life. I've got good news for you!! God has a FREE GIFT for each and every one of us. All you have to do is accept it. That gift is His son, Jesus, who gave His life for our sins. That is a big YIPPEE! Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on Him that sent me, will have everlasting life." John 5:24. I'll talk about this more later on, right now the computer is running low on power so I must sign off. Oh, by the way, I am using the Visitors Center FREE wireless Internet to type this blog. We love FREE!!!! Blessings to you who read this. Because He Lives, Cassie

1 comment:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I love this Cassie! Hope to meet up with you sometime soon. Blessings.