Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blue Flowers In Our Garden

Hi Friends! Thought I'd get the lovely kidney photos off the top of my blog now. Here are some blue flowers from my garden. They are so cute. The dogs and I are usually up around 430am when the sun comes up and these blue flowers are wide open at that time. They close up at the end of the day as if to say they're sleepy. I planted them 3 years ago from a wild flower mix and they come back each year and each year are a bit prettier. Have a good weekend. (I'll be busy thinking of a "y" word:<)
love, Cassie

10 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Much prettier than kidneys.

Lynn

Rev. Paul said...

I love those little flowers - thanks!

Dorothy said...

Lovely blue flowers! Wonder what they are called?

Unknown said...

Are they morning glorys? It's been years since I've had them, but they were on a vine.

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are gorgeous. I am so jealous you are up at that time wandering with the dogs...I am usually up (in the restroom) at that time!!!
Hope all is well. Have not given the Y word a thought until you mentioned it...uggghhhh!!!

Dawn said...

thanks cassie... i was done looking at those kidneys... and i love flowers! these blue ones are really pretty. thanks! (and thanks for the reminder about "y"... i haven't thought of one yet!)

Connie said...

Very cheerful blue flowers, Cassie! :D

4:30---YIKES! That's early!!

Have a great weekend! :D

Me (aka Danielle) said...

So pretty! Their color is vibrant! Thanks for sharing!

John Poole said...

Love the blue color, Cassie. They're very pretty, indeed. Thanks for posting a photo to them! ~John

Rachel Lee said...

These lovely blue flowers are facing heavenward praising God for their beauty. Truly God is Great.