Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Friday, September 5, 2008

Before & After

Saturday I will try to post new pics of Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie. I took photos of them on Wed. evening in their full bushiness. Thursday they went to Jody, the groomer in Sandpoint, and both got groomed/haircuts. It was Hootie's first, and he looks so much older. He isn't quite 4 months old but the "big boy haircut" really makes him look like an older fellow! Kind of like when our darling little boys who had grown their hair for the first 2 years of their lives got their first barber cut. Well, now that I've thrown out the hook...come on back to see the pics. Be well & praise the Lord for His mercy endures forever! love, Cassie

5 comments:

reliv4life said...

can't wait to see them!

Shelley said...

Looking forward to seeing your cuties!

Jen said...

I'll be back--I'm here everyday even without that invitation. HA!

Connie said...

I'm looking forward to their new "dos." :D

Cassie said...

Ladies ~ I now wish my photography skills were better, after the big build up!