Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Award! THANKS Dorothy!

This award was passed on to me by Dorothy at http://www.mawdot.blogspot.com/ . Her blog "Counting My Blessings" is chocked full of gorgeous pictures and nice listening music. The music ranges from gospel to 1940's Benny Goodman and is so much fun! I have to take turns between putting her blog on & putting Jen's (http://www.unglazed.blogspot.com/) on because I enjoy both of their tastes in music. You can click on any of the highlighted blogs and go directly to those blogs. As Jen says, "But, remember to come back here to visit!"

6 comments:

Jen said...

Are you showing off? LOL
only kidding. :)

Cassie said...

Jen ~ Says you, the winner & bestower of so many awards yoursself!

Shelley said...

Congrats Cassie!! :-)

Dorothy said...

Gee, Cassie, I feel like I'M the one honored by your glowing post and 'thank you'! You certainly deserve the award!

Connie said...

Well deserved award, Cassie! :D Congratulations!

Agatha and Archie said...

Well..thanks for stopping by and for giving us an award!!!! We feel very honored and will post it this week!! Love A+A