Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Me Again...

I had a few bags of trash to take to the dump today, so did that on the way home from church. Picked up my newspapers at Safeway, now I'm at the Visitors Center parking lot. I had a really hard time hearing in Sunday school today but was able to hear the messages presented by Dan and Josh in church. Both were good. Josh is a new preacher and is growing in grace. Right before starting this blog, I listened to Pastor Mark Martin on Calvary Community Church's live webcast. It is so cool to be able to connect with my church home down in Phoenix while I am in the Far North. If anyone is interested in checking it out, it is: Calvaryphx.com. Excellent online resource for believers and also seekers. This week has been kind of a blur. I am slowly carrying stuff up from the basement so that when Patrick returns all he (might) have to do is carry up the really heavy things like dressers, bed, mattress, etc. So far I haven't made much of a dent in it. I get side tracked very easily. Was up 'til 130am this morning rearranging shelves in the utility room. Oh brother. Did get about 6 boxes for the dump though. Yesterday I went downtown to the Car Show put on by the local car group the Rod Benders. It was really nice. I'm not really into cars, but these things were in beautiful, restored shape and quite impressive (even to me). I know Patrick will enjoy going to it one of these years too. Oh yes, and I'm on the Special K diet now and have even lost a few pounds! I do like to eat goodies, so it's been a bit difficult cutting out the sugar. Tomorrow starts week 2. Maybe I'll lose my menopause bump after all! Too much info?? I better sign off for now. I will do so in the manner that Paul did in 2Timothy4:22: May the Lord be with your spirit. And may His grace be with all of you. As Always, Cassie

No comments: