Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Monday, March 16, 2009

A to Z Mondays ~ The Letter J

JOY!!!

Where did I get this joy? From The Name above all names, who else could it be?

Dansk (Danish)n. - Jesusint. - jesus Nederlands (Dutch)Jezus Français (French) n. - Jésusint. - nom de Dieu (excl) Deutsch (German) n. - Jesusint. - Herrgott noch mal! Ελληνική (Greek) n. - (ο) Ιησούς (Χριστός)int. - Χριστέ μου! Italiano (Italian) Gesù Português (Portuguese) n. - Jesus (m)int. - Nossa! Русский (Russian) Иисус, боже! Español (Spanish) n. - Jesúsint. - Jesús Svenska (Swedish) n. - Jesusint. - Herre Gud!, jösses! 中文(简体) (Chinese (Simplified)) 耶稣, 天啊! 中文(繁體) (Chinese (Traditional)) n. - 耶穌int. - 天啊! 한국어 (Korean) n. - 예수 int. - 주여, 아이고, 제기랄 日本語 (Japanese) n. - イエス العربيه (Arabic) ‏(الاسم) يسوع المسيح (نداء) اعراب عن المفاجاءة‏ עברית (Hebrew) n. - ‮ישו‬int. - ‮קריאת הפתעה, התרגשות

(these translations for Jesus were taken from www.Answers.com)

love in His name, Cassie

Check out other A to Z Mondays on Jen's blog!

13 comments:

Dawn said...

hi!! very cool to show Jesus in all kinds of languages!

Jen said...

Jumping for Joy here too! :D

Ben said...

I read this and suddenly the tune to "Ode to Joy" came into my head...

Busy Bee Suz said...

Just perfect Cassie.
Meow. Suz

Rev. Paul said...

Perfect! Thanks (my sister's name is Joy, too)!!

reliv4life said...

Lizzie and I just watched this 3 times - this is our song!! she was so excited to see it on here!! I just posted about Jesus too!! wow - we love the joy he brings, huh?!! thanks - Jesus for Joy! and for Cassie!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I've got so much joy-joy-joy today since Spring is COMING... Actually it's almost here... Yeah!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Shelley said...

Joy to the world! (and the deep blue sea...joy to you and me...la,la,la!)

John Poole said...

Darn it, Shellmo! I was going to use the Three Dog Night song. And you beat me to it! :-)

Oh well. That leaves me with "Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy Joy!" Also sung by a kitty, though not as cute as the kitties in the video, nor Marvin.

John

Anonymous said...

A great post.
You had asked about Harriet, she is a mini wire-haired doxie. Thanks for visiting. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Rosemarie said...

That's a great J!!!

Cassie said...

Ode to Joy! Jerimiah Was A Bullfrog! Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy! You guys are such fun!

Connie said...

Fantastic post, Cassie! I'm a week behind on blog reading and trying to catch up! :D Wishing you much joy this week.