Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here's A Guessing Game For You

  1. 14 ounces of 50% less salt cashews.
  2. A half of a heart shaped rock.
  3. A quarter pound of butter.
What do these things all have in common?

  1. In BabyRD & Hootie's stomach Saturday.
  2. In Hootie's stomach Sunday.
  3. In BabyRd's stomach Monday.

Yes, the charming little ruffians in the video are conducting secret taste tests while Patrick & I are out of the house or otherwise not occupied with them. Surprisingly neither of them have had the dreaded trots (yet) since polishing off the above mentioned items. Baby just got over diarrhea from eating Hootie's puppy chow. Vet says she has a sensitive GI tract. Hmmm. Shouldn't she limit her butter intake? She is such a poacher and is a notorious counter surfer. Hootie just jumps up on the bed and goes through whatever is on our night stands. Ah, the life of a dog.

Hope your week is off to a good start. Blessings on your heads to all who pass this way. love, Cassie

14 comments:

Shelley said...

Well I guess they're not picky eaters! LOL!! They are adorable - tell them to stick to dog food!

Rev. Paul said...

Puppies & kitties will both eat anything left laying around ... hard-wired instinct, I suppose. We've had to put left-overs in the microwave, overnight, to keep the cats from chewing through several layers of plastic wrap & then eating large chunks of whatever's inside.

Busy Bee Suz said...

A rock?
I can see the butter and nuts...I would have eaten that too....
Ours are horrible counter surfers too.
Cocoa ate some plastic out of our recycle bin a few years ago and had 2 surgeries to remove 6ft of her intestine. She almost died. I almost died when I had to pay the 10 grand.
Be careful with those babies.

reliv4life said...

they are like sharks - eating anything they come across! wonder hey animals love butter? well, heck, don't we all I suppose! :)

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Just when you think your children are grown and you can finally relax...we end up with pets.

Seriously...they aren't picky eaters, are they?

Molly the Airedale said...

Butter! YUMMMMMMMMMMM
We hope Baby Rocket dog and Hootie feel better soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

John Poole said...

Funny! Did you set up a nanny cam to catch them in the act?

Cassie said...

Shelley ~ Sure,sometimes they're adorable! Others...not so much.

Rev. ~ Funny how we put ourselves at their mercy,huh?

Suz ~ 10GRAND!! Gosh I better keep a better eye on them cuz I don't think Pat would okay that expenditure all at once! I hope Cocoa lives verrryyy long!

Michele ~ All I did was leave the kitchen for a minute and when I returned there was the empty wrapper on the ground.

Cassie said...

Danielle ~ Exactly! I brought this on myself, but those silly pups are now my kids!

M & M ~ They seem to be feeling fine. That's the weird thing. Wouldn't you think butter would really mess Baby up? Not this time (I hope).

Cassie said...

John ~ You know, Pat has a gamecam, but it's in the cabin up north. The evidence was all over though,so no CSI needed here.The cashews were a midnight snack & I only ate an ounce or so & just placed the bag on my night stand.Hootie has knocked over more than one drink from my night stand by sticking his nosey nose in it. I should have known better. The stone heart muching was NOT expected though. His teeth look like no damage was done. ;<)

Jen said...

Bad dogs!
:D

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Jen ~ Uh huh. :0D Right back at cha!

Unknown said...

Ha- I don't know what is wrong with eating those things. Sounds like a good snack to me? Can I join in that tug o war game? grrr grr tug

Norwood

Connie said...

Oh for goodness sakes!! YIKES! Is nothing safe? HA! :D