Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Newest Polish Pottery Piece

  

Decided to have a little fun with some photos I just took. Do you see the difference?

One of my oldest friends, Sister Maria, surprised me by sending me this cute little Polish Pottery lady.  I think she's either an oil cruet or a pepper shaker...but I think I'll just let her move from place to place and decorate my kitchen without having to work. hehe.  Thanks Maria. I love you! 

ps-Hint:  Garlina by artist Tom Clark.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Well in one the pottery piece is facing in and in the other facing out. The other picture is kinda dark but you can see more of the lamp in one than the other. Maybe I'm crazy?

The JR said...

That's what I'm thinking too. Kinda hard to tell on 2 of the pics. But it does look like she's facing a different way in them.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift and the vignette is darling!

LL Cool Joe said...

Yep the cute little lady is looking at us all in one shot and not in the other. I wonder which view she prefers? :D