Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Our Anniversary In Prescott Arizona - Throwback Thursday

This lovely photograph was taken on November 2nd,2003.  Don't we look cheerful?  Patrick & I have gone to Prescott, Arizona to celebrate our wedding  anniversary (and my birthday) off and on, ever since we got married 27 years ago.  Whiskey Row isn't what it used to be.  "Back in the day" there weren't shops to buy souvenir photographs, jewelry, rugs or hats.  It was building after building of saloons.  I'm glad we got this photo taken 12 years ago. Patrick added the words, which I always get a kick out of when I see it. 

I hope that if anyone passes this way, that you are blessed.

love,
Cassie

3 comments:

Dawn said...

i love these old-timey pictures! we have one we did as a family about 5 yrs ago! you two look great :) and looking at his face, i can tell patrick means business with those words!

Connie said...

This is such a fun picture, Cassie. The words that Patrick added made me smile. :) Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I always wanted to have one of these photos taken....maybe one day.
I think you're an adorable couple and the wording shows how much he loves HIS woman!
XO