Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Monday, January 28, 2013

Just Some Pooch Pics For My Friends...



The top 5 photos are of Baby Rocket Dog, our Airedale Terrier.  The other 2 are of  our Welsh Terrier, Hairy Houdini, aka Hootie.  BabyRD is modeling her new Drs.Foster & Smith Chaise Lounge Dog Bed.  It was a gift from my brother and SIL.  Both of our pooches love it.  Baby is wearing her diva shirt and Hootie is wearing a sheep skin for National Dress Up Your Pet Day on January 23rd.  The bottom pic of Hootie was taken up at our cabin.  He generally closes his eyes when the camera flashes. lol. 
And this, ends the dialogue accompanying my pooch pics!

Blessings who anyone who passes this way.
love,
Cassie

17 comments:

Flo de Sendai said...

Hahahaha ! Love you in white fur...;0))

Big hugs !

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Hi Cassie!!

Love to you and your pooches!!

xo
Lynn

GOOSE said...

I love the one with Baby Rocket Dog on the bed with his leg hanging off.
Blessings,
Goose

Connie said...

These are great pictures, Cassie! They look very happy. That's funny that Hootie closes his eyes for the flash. haha! :D Hugs to you!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Cassie! How are you? Your doggies are so cute. I love their outfits, and their new bed.

It is great seeing you again too.

Kathy M.

The JR said...

I love the color of her Diva shirt. Do they make horse size? Jolie is a diva.

Hootie where are your eyes!

Pearl said...

Aww! So pretty!

Pearl

Tania said...

Great pink outfit! Hehe
Hope you have a good time.
Best wishes from Tania

Sciarada said...

Ciao dear Cassie, Rocket seems like a sweet king on his throne it is adorable!
Have a good weekend!

Minerva said...

Such cute pooch pics! They are darling pups. I love the one with Hootie in the sheep skin. Hilarious! Looks like the dog bed is a big hit, too.

Sciarada said...

Ciao Cassie, your friends like it, happy and smiling Easter to you and your loved ones!
A kiss!

John Going Gently said...

Just checking in cassie
How are things?

Cassie said...

Hi John Gray. I can't get onto your blog for some reason. I guess I will FB Janet to relay a message to you!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Too, too cute, the two of them!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

What a cute series of pics! Your kids are very tolerant of the outfits and actually seem to enjoy them!

LV said...

Adorable pooch photos.

Sciarada said...

Ciao my dear Cassie, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy 2014!