Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Friday, April 8, 2011

So Sorry ~ Our Computer Is Very Sick

This is Hootie & Baby Rocket Dog being sad.

Sorry friends. We are really sorry we've not posted in ages. Our laptop is very sick and has some terrible bug. Virus is what we've been told, so we are out of commision for a while. Not sure how long. We'll try to visit you all when we get to the library next week. Please don't forget us. We love you all!!

Smooches from pooches, BabyRocketDog and Hootie

PS-Do NOT open any emails when you are not familiar with the sender. It can ruin your computer.

9 comments:

Loui♥ said...

Cassie..
so sorry computer is infected..
hopefully you can salvage the good stuff and rid the bad stuff..
smooches back to the pooches!
meeoow chorus from the feline furbabies!
hugs!
Loui♥

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

awwww! so sorry, we had similar probs last year, got it sorted by a magical man in the town who runs a computer shop. I hope you are back up and running soon. The virus we got was a trojan apparently and it nearly ruined our computer, saved just in time though. I opened a dodgy link, will never do that again!!

We now have AVG anti virus software installed, it is amazing, not the free stuff but we pay £25 a year now, but it is night and day to before.

Jeannie xx

Connie said...

Cassie, I am sorry to hear you are having computer woes. I hope you can get it fixed soon. Cute picture of the pooches. :D Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Cassie, I'm so sorry about your computer. I hate the fact that Hootie and Baby Rocket Dog have to suffer through this!
Have you tried to do a restore back to a date before this happened? It worked for me one time, but my virus may have been different.

I'll be waiting for your latest update from the library. Do the pooches go with you?

Janet said...

So sorry to hear that -it is such a nuisance when that happens-I know it has happened to us ! -hope you get it sorted soon LOL and have a great weekend x

John Going Gently said...

sending you cealn messages
xxxxx

The JR said...

hope the puter gets well soon

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hate those viruses!!!!
Miss you and the pooches!

Jen said...

Get well wishes being sent your way.