Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Monday, July 20, 2009

Z to A Mondays ~ The Letter Y

This smiling guy is Patrick! See the large bump on his right collar area? Yup, he's still healing.
This is the view from the deck of Ainesworth Hot Springs pool. Better than my pic shows!
The caves have very hot water filled with minerals (lithium makes you sleepy!) and are great!!

The Letter Y.

Yesterday. Yesterday Patrick, Baby Rocket Dog, Hootie and I were in Canada. The day before Yesterday we had a Yen to soak in the hot, soothing pools of Ainesworth Hot Springs. So, we packed up the “kids“, all their doggy Yummies, a small satchel for us and headed North. I was the driver since Patrick is still healing…He says the hot springs felt like the fountain of Youth. We checked in to a motel, got the pooches situated with fresh chew bones and went to the hot springs. Ohhhh Yes, the healing waters that we had Yearned for!! While bathing in the pools we could enjoy the beautiful view of Kootenay Lake and the gorgeous Selkirk Mountains. The sheer joy! Made us feel like Yodeling!! Yes, Yesterday we returned from our Yearly trip to Ainsworth Hot Springs --- now we are each 10 years Younger. Hahahhaha.

There are more to see Yet, so please visit buddy Jen’s blog. Happy A to Z Monday!

love, Cassie

PS- If you would like to see a few photos of our Coeur d’Alene cruise from last week just click here to go to the dog’s blog. :<)

12 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hope the springs brought on more than just reverse aging.....I hope Patrick is healing well.
Hugs to you both,
suz

Jen said...

Looks like you are taking good care of Pat. He has a nice grin on his face.
HappY MondaY to you Cassie! :D

Dorothy said...

I'm glad to hear about your wonderful trip and especially that Pat is healing. Nice post!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip with beautiful scenery. Glad you both are feeling younger!

reliv4life said...

I am so glad Patrick is feeling better! glad you guys enjoyed the hot springs!

reliv4life said...

oh I mentioned you in my post - hope it was OK?!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad you two enjoyed the hot springs. I'm sure they felt GREAT to Pat especially since he is still healing.

Glad you feel younger also. I need to go there ASAP... ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Minerva said...

What a wonderfully relaxing trip that must have been. And I'm sure it did wonders for your husband's shoulder.

Ben said...

Looks like a great get-away to me!

John Going Gently said...

the British would never copw with "bathing" with someone else in the tub!!!1
looks lovely

Shelley said...

This looks like fun and so healing! I hope it helps Patrick!
Okay - I've got to go to the dog's blog - Scout is barking at me to see what Hootie and Baby Rocket are up to! :-)

Connie said...

The hot springs sound like a great place to visit, Cassie. I hope Patrick is still doing well and on the mend. I'm finally getting around to last week's a to z posters to comment, now that it is almost time to think up something for the next one! HA! Hope you are having a good weekend. :D