Canines & Bipeds That Follow My Blog:

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What a Revoltin' Developement This Is...

Remember that stupid song from HeeHaw "If It Weren't For Bad Luck I'd Have No Luck At All"?

Well, this is our little Ford at the condo down in Phoenix. Seems they had a storm last night and Patrick didn't put it in the garage because he says he was cleaning the garage up. His stupid motor scooter (which is a death trap and I hate it) was in the garage but not the Ford ... Yes folks... I hate Phoenix and this is just one more thing to tick me off. I Soooooo don't want to go back there in Jan.

Oh well. Got this off my chest. Thanks for letting me vent. Happy Tuesday, what's left of it.

12 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

I am so sorry to see that! At least it's only a "thing", and nobody was hurt.

joated said...

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark!

Sorry about the bad luck, Cassie.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ow. Don't take it out on Phoenix. :)
I love that place...but really, this is bad. I hope you guys have insurance.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Sorry about your little car, Cassie... I know that just irritates you so much.. BUT--at least nobody was hurt.. There's always some good news --even in the midst of bad news.

Hang in there... Things will get better.
Hugs,
Betsy

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey, that's not good C.
I'm sorry you're so down on Phoenix.

D x

Unknown said...

Oh, that sucks big time. so sorry

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Cassie,

Be thankful that Patrick wasn't in that vehicle. Be thankful that you and Patrick can be together when you go back to Phoenix. Be thankful that it fell on your car instead of your house.

"In all things give thanks". (I know that's hard to do sometimes, but if we look there is always a reason to be thankful.)

Lynn

Rosemarie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad no one was hurt (but still completely understand your need to vent!).

Jen said...

Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!!! That's not a pretty site.

Cassie said...

Yup, you're ALL right and man, Lynn, I totally know I've got so much to be thankful for, so I repent of my thankless ways. As Suz says, I'm taking it out on Phx when it really isn't that bad a city, for a city.
Ashamed now,Cassie

Connie said...

Aw, Cassie, I'm so sorry about what happened to your car. Don't be hard on yourself for being upset. I can't imagine having something like this happen and NOT being upset about it.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Oh Cassie! I'm sorry! I'm grateful that no one was hurt!